Selecting the correct size
- To ensure you select the correct size pillow form for your sham
please keep the following information in mind.
- The pillow forms you
order should be larger than the sham you are using!
- A common rule of
thumb for shams 18x18 and larger is to order a pillow form 2" larger than the
sham. For example a 18"x18" sham should use a 20"x20"
- Shams smaller than 18x18 should use the same size insert
or a size 1" larger if a fuller look is desired.
- It is NOT necessary to order larger sizes on Bolster
- If you have questions please contact us at 770-463-2346
To avoid making a costly return please order samples on your first
order. We sell samples for the cost of the insert plus shipping.
All sales are final on special sizes
- 30% Restocking fee on all wholesale returns, Shipping cost are non-refundable
- Returns must be returned with in 30 days of the day the order was placed
- You must contact us at 770-463-2346 before you return your item
- You are responsible for shipping on return items.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the below chart to select the best size insert for your sham and to ensure the corners of your sham are nice and full
|Your Sham Size
||Suggested Pillow Insert to Use |
|10x10 / 11x11
|11x11 / 12x12
How to select the correct
size bolster insert for your sham